As a ESRI partner we design and implement ArcGIS collector for enterprise GIS and integrate with SAP Workmanagement and IBM Maximo systems.
- Design a geodatabase
- Design working map by adding layers from ArcCatalog and save ArcMap Document
- Save and publish RESTservice -Feature Access Enabled with sync, Update options checked
- Login to ArcGIS Online Portal and configure Web Map
- In Windows 10 or IPAD or IPhone or any Android Device, search for collector -ESRI
- Download it
- Log into Collector App
- Click on the map to open the map
- Edits the map and submit. The edits are saved to ESRI Geodatabase through published REST services
- Open ArcMap document and review the edits
- Rec and Post edits to default version
- Log into Maximo , make sure ArcGIS Datasync job is started and running.
- Maximo , new Asset/Location is created or existing Asset/Location is updated with new changes
We intend to write a series of ArcGIS collector articles, stay tuned. Please contact us to get more information on our services.