With Maximo 7.6 the configuration and integration of ESRI ArcGIS services are managed in one place- Map Manager. Log into Maximo , on the top left search for "Map " , when you are in console you can configure the following items :
- Map Manager - needs ArcGIS REST Service URL to spatially enable Maximo with maps for displaying Assets, Location, Workorder Polygons
- Geometry Service - used by Maximo Spatial for drawing tools on the map
- Geocode Service -used by geocoding tools configured in Maximo Spatial Map
- Select or Enter a "SITE" value for each Map. Each SITE can have only one associated SITE.
- Public Maps such as Google Maps, ESRI Maps, Openstreet Maps can also be configured to pull in as basemaps to enhance the Maximo Spatial display.